Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Gifts
This weeks challenge on Merry Monday Christmas is "Gifts".



For some reason it took ages to come up with an idea what to do. I just couldn't find the right image. But today I had a look at http://freetrinketstreasures.blogspot.co.uk/ and finally discovered the one I wanted to use. I took a piece of music sheet crumbled it up and added Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Then adhered it to some blue textured cardstock and added the blue ribbon. I layered the image on the same blue cardstock and fixed it on the card with foam pads. I then coloured the wooden sentiment with Metallic Marker and added it to the image, replacing the word Joy in the quote on the image with the wooden word Joy. Finally glued the whole piece to white cardstock.
Thanks for looking:)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love beautiful papers and the vintage image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)