Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Journal 52 - Week 2

The prompt for Week 2 at Journal 52 is: "just be": think about the word being and what it means to you. This might mean being your self and what makes you who you are, the things you do, or being present in the moment – it might mean just getting lost in the art of creating this week – that’s perfectly OK too!"

I think it's important to be happy with your life, yourself, what you do and so on. Even if it's not so easy sometimes. So I went for: Just be happy. 

For the background I've used 3 different Distress Stains and stamped some wood grain on it. Then I cut out some letters to spell "Just be happy" and glued it on the page. To finish it off I added some Washi tape to one side. 
Looking forward to next weeks prompt. 
Thanks for looking. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)