Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Journal 52 - Week 2 

I worked on my next Journal 52 page.

The prompt for Week 2 is: Somewhere, a simple place
"Think of places you love. Maybe it is the library, your home, the kitchen, a garden, the place where you create, a travel destination or being surrounded with family or friends. Maybe your place is imaginary. Think of things you enjoy that are related to places and spaces in your life – or maybe a place you wish existed."

This was quite easy for me, because my happy place is my couch. :)
And here it is. The background is yellow acrylic paint, where I doodle a border around it. A photo of my couch and some Maya Road Chipboards coloured with Distress Inks and white dots.


1 comment:

  1. Your couch looks like the perfect happy place. Lots of things you can do on that couch: read, watch TV, etc. Even make art, I bet. Lovely challenge entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)